Hydrostop Sealer is a high-performance penetrating sealer used by itself to protect concrete, brick, mortar and masonry from the damaging effects of water intrusion. Hydrostop Sealer is a clear, water-based liquid that is sprayed or rolled onto horizontal or vertical surfaces. It does not affect appearance or breathability, and will not wear, fade, yellow, crack or peel. Hydrostop Sealer contains a unique blend of silane and siloxane compounds that chemically react with silicates below the surface of the substrate to form an insoluble, water-repellent barrier.
*Hydropstop is Hydropel in USA.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Is cost-effective and outlasts other sealers
• Provides excellent water repellency and keeps water out of your structure
• Does not change the appearance of the surface
• Works as a chloride screen to protect against damage from de-icing salts, sea water, etc.
• Helps to protect reinforcing steel from corrosion
• Resists acid rain and other chemicals
• Helps to prevent freeze or thaw damage
• Resists mildew and moss formation, rust stains and efflorescence
• Requires no special tools to apply
• Can be used for outdoor or indoor and enclosed applications with minimal odour
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 38 in|